Thank you for your interest in participating in the 26th annual Children’s Clean Water Festival! Here is some logistical information that will help you make the most of the day.
- Location: PCC Sylvania Campus 12000 SW 49th Ave, Portland, OR 97219. The Exhibit Hall will be in the main floor of the CC (College Center) Building. (See map)
- Parking: Free designated parking on campus will be available to everyone. We will provide parking information closer to the day of the event.
- Check in: A Festival representative will be in the College Center Building to greet you and show you to your exhibit space. S/he can assist you with any questions or last minute needs.
- Set up: Exhibitors can begin setting up their display as early as 7:30 a.m. and should have their entire exhibit set up by no later than 8:30 a.m. (Students start arriving at the Festival at 9:00 a.m.) The Festival provides each exhibitor with a six-foot table and exhibitors are responsible for all other materials needed for their exhibit.
- Food: A light continental breakfast and bag lunch will be provided in the Tree Room adjacent to the cafeteria for each exhibitor. Breakfast is available at 7:00 a.m. and lunches will be provided during your scheduled lunch break from 12:00 p.m – 12:25 p.m.
- Teacher resources: If you who have materials for the teachers, you can distribute them directly to the teachers that attend your presentations throughout the day. Alternatively you can send a hyperlink to the resource to the Festival Event Coordinator.
- Break down: Exhibitors can begin breaking down their exhibit at 1:35 p.m. when the exhibit hall closes.
- Networking Event: All exhibitors and presenters are invited to attend a networking event directly after the Festival. More information about this event will be available early 2019.
Contact the Festival’s Event Coordinator with any questions or concerns. Before the event via email or phone (503) 957-8661.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
We couldn’t do it without you!