Thank you for your interest in participating in the Children’s Clean Water Festival! Here is some logistical information that will help you make the most of the day. (The 2023 Festival will be held on Tuesday, April 25 at PCC Sylvania.)
- Location: PCC Sylvania Campus 12000 SW 49th Ave, Portland, OR 97219. The Exhibit Hall will be in the main floor of the CC (College Center) Building. Classroom Presenters will be in the TCB Building.
- Parking: Free designated parking on campus will be available to everyone. We will provide parking information closer to the day of the event.
- Check in: We will provide an area for you to check in and unload adjacent to the Bookstore. More details for the day will be provided closer to the day of the festival
- Set up: Exhibitors and classroom presenters can begin setting up their display as early as 8:00 a.m. and should be ready to go by 9:00 a.m. (students start arriving at the Festival at 9:30 a.m.) Classroom Presenters will be directed to their classroom and Exhibitors will be directed to their table in the Exhibit Hall.
- Food: A light continental breakfast and bag lunch will be provided.
- Teacher resources: If you who have materials for the teachers, you can distribute them directly to the teachers that attend your presentations throughout the day. Alternatively you can send a hyperlink to the resource to the Festival Event Coordinator.
- Break down: Exhibitors and classroom presenters can begin breaking down their exhibit at 12:00 p.m. when the festival concludes.
- Networking Event: All exhibitors and presenters are invited to attend a networking event directly after the Festival. More information about this event will be available early 2023.
Contact the Festival’s Event Coordinator with any questions or concerns. Before the event via email or phone (503) 957-8661.