Thank you for your interest in participating in the 26th annual Children’s Clean Water Festival! Here is some logistical information that will help you make the most of the day.
- Location: PCC Sylvania Campus 12000 SW 49th Ave, Portland, OR 97219. More information will become available closer to the date of the event (see map).
- Parking: Free designated parking on campus will be available to everyone.
- Check in: Check-in information will be sent to you prior to the event. A Festival representative will be stationed at College Commons (CC Building) to answer questions.
- Set up: We will send Classroom Presenters individual schedules with specific information regarding logistics closer to the day of the event. Generally speaking, students arrive at the Festival at 9:00 a.m. and leave around 1:30 p.m.) The Festival provides each presenter with a six-foot table and presenters are responsible for all other materials needed for their class.
- Food: A light continental breakfast and bag lunch will be provided in the Tree Room adjacent to the cafeteria for each exhibitor. Breakfast is available at 7:00 a.m. and lunches will be provided during your scheduled lunch break.
- Teacher resources: If you who have materials for the teachers, you can distribute them directly to the teachers that attend your presentations throughout the day. Alternatively you can send a hyperlink to the resource to the Festival Event Coordinator.
- Networking Event: All exhibitors and presenters are invited to attend a networking event directly after the Festival. More information about this event will be available early 2019.
Contact the Festival’s Event Coordinator with any questions or concerns. Before the event via email or phone (503) 957-8661.
Thank you in advance for your participation.
We couldn’t do it without you!